Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bananas | FunFoods
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter & Banana Pops
Yields: 14 servings /14 pieces| Serving Size: 1 piece | Calories: 141 | Total Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 13 mg | Carbohydrates: 16 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 12 g | Protein: 2 g | SmartPoints: 7
- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Peel and slice the bananas to about 1-inch thickness. Spread some peanut butter on one side of half of the sliced bananas then put another slice of banana on top of the peanut butter to create a "sandwich". Gently slide skewers or toothpicks in the middle of the bananas, if you are using them.
- Place the bananas on a pan lined with parchment paper then pop them in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- In the meantime, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a pot and heat on low until melted.
- Transfer the chocolate to a bowl then quickly dip in the bananas. Return the bananas to the freezer for another 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Video: Banana Pops Covered With Chocolate Peanut Butter Shell | By Victorria Paikin
How to Select a Proper Gift for a One Month Anniversary
Which Argyle Nails Tutorial Will Become Your Go To
The Best Acne Treatments to Beat Blemishes Once and for All
Achilles Tendonitis Symptoms, Prevention, and Treatment
Prednicarbate Topical Reviews
The best rechargeable battery charger you can buy
How to Conceive a Girl
7 ways to furnish your home for cheap
10 Ways to Cope With Depression
Sample Modified Colloquial Paragraph