The Starrkeisha Cheer Squad! | Random Structure TV
How to Get Named Cheerleading Captain
Have you dreamed of being cheerleading captain since before high school? Think you have what it takes to lead your fellow cheerleaders? Well, with the right attitude and some effort, you'll be named cheerleading captain in no time! Follow these tips and you will be well on your way to becoming a fabulous captain!
Make sure you can do all the stunts, jumps, and cheers that you have to do.Do them with a great attitude that will encourage others to follow your example. The thing you need to remember is that the captain is usually but not always the best cheerleader.
Stay flexible.Always stretch before doing any stunts. It's important that you have stretched out your muscles because you don't want to pull a muscle.
Be loud and full of energy.When you're shouting a cheer, make sure to shout it loudly and proudly.
Always smile.That is so important to do because you won't be seen if you don't smile.
Be Nice to all your team-mates.They're the ones who will vote you in.
Wear appropriate clothes.Wearing appropriate clothes for all games, competitions, and practices is a must.
[[Image:Get Named Cheerleading Captain Step 8.jpg|center|550px]
Don't be false when complimenting other members of your team, make sure you're being genuine
Ask your coach for tips on how to improve this will show them your fully committed
QuestionI've worked really hard to be a cheerleader and I can do a flip and other stuff, but I can't do a handstand. The coach said if I can't do a handstand by next month I'm off the team. What do I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerFirst, work on doing it against the wall. That will help you. Also, if you work on arm strength that will help. Don't forget to point your toes, that helps with balance. Look up instructional videos on YouTube for more help.Thanks!
QuestionWhat do I do if I'm not flexible and can't straighten my knee all the way? I feel like I'm not cheerleading material?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAll you have to do is try, even if it hurts a bit. Practice makes perfect.Thanks!
QuestionWhat should I do if a squad member is acting improperly at the game?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerTalk to your coach about it, especially if it's not the first time she's done this. Maybe she needs to realize her actions are being seen by the whole student body and that they are reflecting every member of the cheer team.Thanks!
QuestionI'm running for captain against this other horrible girl, but my coach only sees one side of her, the one she puts on when the coach is around. What should I do to become caption?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf she is being rude to any person, you need to take it up with the coach. The coach will deal with it. Don't try to snitch for personal gain.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I get my coach to take more notice of me?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerWithout being bossy or condescending, offer to help your teammates at cheer practice if you know enough to help others execute the jump, stunt or whatever you are working on.Thanks!
QuestionI have an accent. Can I be a cheerleader?EasylogoapparelCommunity AnswerSure, anyone can be cheerleader captain. Just make sure every one can clearly understand you.Thanks!
QuestionI can do a cartwheel, round off and jump really high. Can I be on a cheer squad?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, and if you keep stretching and go to a gym, you can get more skills that may help you make the team.Thanks!
QuestionSo it's okay that popularity comes before skill? Really? Are you promoting the stereotype of cheerleaders?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNot at all, this article suggests that you should be a well-rounded cheerleader to better your chances at becoming captain. Be able to perform all of the stunts and cheers, be flexible, be loud and energetic, be friendly, be confident, etc. Unfortunately, sometimes elections come down to who is most popular instead of who is most qualified. This article is not condoning popularity over skill.Thanks!
QuestionDoes the captain or coach create dances and cheers for pep rallies?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt depends on the team.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I get votes and get people to notice me?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBe nice to everyone, for starters. Show leadership qualities by assisting the coach where needed and being an encourager.Thanks!
- Be friends with the current captain, always compliment her and treat her very well.Being friendly is the most important thing, if people think you are a snob they won't like you.
- Remember to smile.
- Always stretch.
- Being captain means being responsible and not fooling around. If you mess around or fool around a lot, you probably won't make a good captain.
- Know the difference between silly and cheerful. It's okay to be silly, but most cheerleading squads don't want a silly, irresponsible captain.
- Treat others as you want to be treated. Don't be stuck up just because you're a Cheerleader. Remember, you are a human, just like everyone else.
- Always cheer loudly.
- If you notice that someone is struggling, take them aside and help them, go over their parts with them and give them constructive criticism.
- Do your best to show your leadership skills. If it's not specified, after you end a cheer or dance, spirit for a few seconds, even if you're the only one spiriting; it shows you can be a leader and do something by yourself.
- Be full of energy.
- Cheer on the girls on the squad; encouraging them during warm-ups and conditioning can show your squad leaders that you have what it takes to lead.
- Always be there to cheer. If you don't want to cheer that day,don't let it show.
- Keep your grades up. Some squads don't let girls cheer if they aren't passing a certain class.
- If your team goes to competition practice at least 3 times a week
- Always work on your jumps. The judges count off majorly if you're not on count on your jumps!
- Don't act stuck up even if you do make captain. There are other girls who worked very hard just like you! Don't be super overbearing right away, but be a leader in a kind way.
Video: The Cheer Captain is HIDING SOMETHING! Robloxian High School
From migraines to back pain, these are the health symptoms not to ignore
Heres Exactly How To Wear Bold Prints This Season
Entertainment Roundup: Sequels, Trailers, Fights and Sad News for Friends Fans
Top Five Tips To Keep You Cool During Workout In Summers in Hindi
The Complete Beginner’s Guide To Every Kanye West x adidas Release
Policy makes the threat worse
My Ex is Very Inconsistent Should I Just Tell Him Not to Call Anymore
10 Races That Will Get You Hooked on Running
8 Masoor Dal Face Packs You Can Try This Week
A Birth Control Pill that Prevents Birth Defects
Savory Turkey Bacon Oatmeal
15 of the Best Concealers So You Can Finally Delete Facetune
Watch Amy Schumers Hilarious Take On Facebook Engagement Photos