How to Remove Dark Circles Naturally in 3 Days (100% Results)
How to get rid of dark circles with essential oils?
Dark circles make you feel awkward. They make you look dull and tired. Darkness and dull skin is an indication of less blood flow in the skin dermis. Since many ages, essential oil massage has proven to give impact full results in improving blood circulation and nourishing the skin. When your skin gets healthy from within you will naturally gain bright soft and shiny under eye skin. Here, I have mentioned some excellent essential oils which will help you in fighting your dark circles.
Effective essential oil massage therapy
How to remove dark circles in 2 days
- Always close your eyes while you are doing massage therapy.
- Use of finger touch is a key element of massage technique.
- As the eyes are sensitive, make sure to apply gentle massaging pressure.
- Start massaging your eye socket downwards the nose bridge and again upwards.
- Gently massage the pressure point between your eyebrows and the starting of nose.
- Use your fingers to massage in circular motion around the eyes.
- With your ring finger, gently tap the under eye skin to accelerate the blood flow in the tissues.
- Repeat the massaging technique 10 times every day. Do this therapy with a calm and relaxed mind to gain better results.
Essential oil for dark circles
Stress can make your eyes puffy and dark. Chamomile oil is effective anti-inflammatory that calms the puffy eyes and repairs dark skin. Use of this oil can make your skin refreshing and healthy.
How to use
- Take two drops of chamomile oil and use your fingers to massage your dark circle region. Leave it overnight and rinse off in the morning.
- You can mix witch hazel with chamomile oil to increase benefits.
Apple cider vinegar for dark circles
Dark circles are not only dark skin but dull wrinkled saggy skin. Coconut oil is a excellent source of vitamin E, lactic acid and other nutrients that repairs the skin extensively, tightens the pores, reduces inflammation, moisturizes skin and hence fades off the dark circles.
How to use
- Add slices of cucumber, potato to a blender and blend it to a smooth paste.
- Use this paste as a mask for 20 minutes and rinse off. Pat your skin dry.
- Now gently massage coconut oil with your fingers around your eyes.
- Leave the oil stay overnight and rinse off in the morning to gain fresh skin.
This aromatic oil soothes the delicate skin by clearing wrinkles and fine lines. Almond oil massage decreases eye bag inflammation, moisturizes the skin and works internally on the blood vessels to fade darkness on the eye skin.
How to use
- Cleanse your face with a delicate face wash and pat it dry using a face towel.
- Add 1 tsp. of raw honey to 6 drops of almond oil and mix well.
- With gentle pressure, massage the dark skin around your eyes for 5 minutes before going to bed.
- Let it nourish the skin overnight.
- Wash off in the morning to gain soft skin.
Curd for dark circles
The best oil for fragile and delicate skin is castor oil. Regular application of this oil can get rid of water retention in your eye bags, alleviates blood circulation in the tissues and gets rid of dark circles healthily.
How to use
- Mix equal quantities of castor oil, coconut oil and fresh cream in a bowl.
- Use ring finger to massage this oil mixture to the skin underneath your eyes with light pressure.
- Apply it at night and wash it off in the morning and notice the positive result.
Lavender oil is known for inducing freshness and relaxation to skin. The hydrosols in lavender clears skin pores, eliminates toxins and its floral scent sedates the skin underneath the eyes. The relaxing effect of the oil subsidies puffiness and normalizes the skin the dark skin tone.
How to use
- Cleanse your face with warm water
- Wipe your face with soft dry towel
- Take a dab of lavender oil in a cotton stab and apply it on your eye bags
- Leave it overnight and wash it with cold water in the morning
For best results, follow any of the above remedies for 30 days at least once daily.
Video: HOW TO REALLY REDUCE DARK CIRCLES IN 3 DAYS (NATURALLY)
How to Tell Your Husband That You Are Pregnant
Instead of Bouquets, This Bride Had Her Bridesmaids Hold Rescue Puppies
Chili Stuffed Potato Skins
The Essentials Edit: The Overcoat
How to Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back with Your Looks
Why You Should Be Picky When Choosing A Fertility App In Hindi
How to Wear an Oversized Shirt
Shop Springs Most Essential Trend: Eyelet
Emilio Pucci FallWinter 2015-2019 Collection – Milan Fashion Week
Toys That Inspire Creativity
How to Roast Tomatillos
Lewisburg, West Virginia
The Live Longer Stronger Challenge
Mushroom Herb Risotto