The 1 Reason You're Not Dreaming - How to Dream
How to Have a Dream About Your Crush
Ever wished you could have a dream about the person you have a crush on? While some of the components of dreaming are still a mystery to scientists, dream control and lucid dreaming are considered the most efficient ways to attempt to manipulate your dreams. If you follow a few simple techniques, you can help control your dreams and dream about that special person in your life.
Learning Dream Control
Think about them.Before you go to bed, spend time thinking about your crush. You can daydream about the kind of scenario you'd like to dream about, such as a romantic walk on the beach or a fun date with dinner and a movie. Just keep them firmly planted in your head, conjuring up the clearest mental picture you can imagine of them.
- This will help them be more present in your head and seem more realistic, which can influence the way they appear in your dream.
Say their name aloud.When you are getting ready for bed, say your crush's name out loud. Even make it into a statement, such as: "I will dream about ____." You can even be more specific, using phrases such as: "I want to dream about going on a date with ____." or "I will dream about walking on the beach with ____." The firmer you are with your intentions, the more likely you are to dream about your crush.
Look at a picture.Now that you've thought about them for a little while and laid out what you want to happen in the dream, you can solidify the entire routine by looking at a picture of your crush. This will give you an even more exact picture of them in your head as you fall asleep. It will also give you something to keep your mind focused on while you are falling asleep.
Fall asleep.With their picture fresh in your mind and dream intentions laid out, make sure you think about them while you are falling asleep. You want their face and their name to be the last thing you think about before you fall asleep. This concentrates them in your subconscious mind and will help encourage your dreaming mind to recall their face and the scenario you laid out before you fell asleep.
- When you are first trying to control your dreams, you need to make sure that your crush is the main focus of your thoughts before bed. The daydreaming, the pictures, and the verbalized intentions lead up to your thoughts as you fall asleep. If you have already cleared your mind of any problems or issues you've dealt with throughout the day, then your mind will be more focused on your crush. This will fill your conscious and unconscious mind with him and help in your quest to dream of your crush.
Practice.While the steps seem easy, the task of dream control isn't. You may not be able to get this right on the first or second try. It may take a while for you to be able to fully control what you dream about. Just keep following the steps before bed. It should eventually lead you to your ideal dream about your crush.
- If you see that you are having a hard time, try keeping a journal of the dreams you do have. By writing down what you are already dreaming, it may clear your subconscious mind of those dreams and help make room for the dream you are trying to have.
Having a Lucid Dream
Keep a dream journal.The first step to having a lucid dream, which is a dream where you are aware you are dreaming and can control the events within, is to remember the dreams you typically have. Over the course of a few weeks, lay in bed every morning and replay your dreams. Then write down what you dreamed of the night before as soon as you get out of bed. This will help you recognize typical patterns in your dreams.
- You can also make note of reoccurring themes or objects in your dreams. These can act as focal points in your dreams to help you become aware that you are dreaming.
- You should keep a notepad or journal right by your bed for the easiest access. This way, you won't have to go looking for somewhere to write your dreams down and get distracted and forget portions of your dreams.
Notice the world around you.One of the best ways to become aware in dreams is to become hyperaware of the conscious world. Ask yourself throughout the day if you are awake or dreaming. Notice how all your senses respond to various things around you. Find elements in your everyday life that are detailed and in clear focus that you can use as comparisons for your dream landscape.
- Try looking at the details on the back of your hand. These details will be fuzzier in dreams, which can help you realize the distinction between dreams and reality.
Fall asleep.Before bed, make sure you are in a comfortable environment where you won't be disturbed. Lay down with you eyes closed and relax your body, letting all the ambient sounds and smells fade away. Think about the fact that you are awake and attempting to fall asleep. This will help you hold on to your conscious mind, even when you lapse into sleep and start dreaming.
- You may not lucid dream right away. You just need to keep looking for your dream signs and logging your dreams. Eventually, you should be able to recognize your dreams and become lucid while in them.
- You may be pulled out of your first couple of lucid dreams as soon as you become aware. If this is the case, try looking at your hands in your dreams or spinning around in a circle. These things can help focus your senses and help you stay lucid in your dreams longer.
Conjure your crush.Once you've achieved lucid dreaming, you can manipulate the dream and bring your crush into the dream with you. While in your dream, visualize your crush right behind you or just around the corner. Once you've got a clear picture, turn around or go look around the bend to find them. You can also conjure a door and expect them to be behind the door. They should eventually be there when you open it.
- If you do get them to show up and they don't look quite right, you can manipulate the figure to change in your dream. Tell them that they need to look better, saying something like: "I am going to turn around and when I look back, you are going to be the best version of ____ that I can imagine."
- Try each method and see which one works best for you. It may take some time, so just keep practicing.
- Getting adequate sleep each night will help you control your dreams. Try to get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night. This will help you stay rested and have more uninterrupted dream time.
- Don't stress too much about your dreams. The more you stress, the less likely you are to dream about your crush. Just relax and give it time. It should work if you practice.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Deutsch: , Français: , Español: , Português: , Italiano: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: How to DREAM what YOU WANT
6 New Trends Youll Definitely Want to Know About
L’Oroscopo di domenica 25 novembre 2019: un disordine ordinato
Winter Nail Art Ideas – 80 Best Nail Designs This Winter
Rumor: Marc Jacobs in the Running to Replace Reed Krakoff AtCoach
Giorgio Armani Orient Excess Holiday 2014 Makeup Collection
How to Responsibly Give a Cat As a Gift
Karas Sad Adoption Reunion Story
Our night at the Brit Awards 2013
The Best Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation Is Prevention
101 Hairstyles That Will Steal the Show This PromSeason
Bored Workers Often Turn to Chocolate, Booze
Diners can enter a working Italian prison dating back to the Renaissance at the Fortezza Medicea in Volterra. Started as a rehabilitation program for inmates, the restaurant is run within the prison. Customers have to go through background checks and several checkpoints, but reservations are nearly always full
20 Amazing Layered Hairstyles For Curly Hair