How To Workout With A Hangover
How to Work Out with a Hangover
1) Supercharge your water.Add an alkalizing tab to your water, or put a bottle of RESQWATER in your fridge the night before. The anti-hangover drink has B vitamins, organic fruit extract and milk thistle to help metabolize the chemical compounds that make you feel sick.
2) Not all workouts are created equal.Kaiser warns against CrossFit, boxing and running on the treadmill, all of which can be dangerous when your focus isn't as sharp, but also workouts, like yoga, that might put you to sleep. "Instead, head to one that encourages sweat and that's fun. You'll be surprised by how much better and more focused you feel after sweating out the toxins and getting your heart rate revved" she says. Your best bet classes: dance, swimming and interval training (Kaiser's Happy Hour workout blends cardio, strength and flexibility).
3) Stay home.And do these three moves:
- Heel Clicks: Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder distance apart, bend your knees parallel, then jump up into the air and click your heels. Land on the ground with your feet parallel and bent knees. Now, turn your feet out in a second position plié (keeping the knees deeply bent the whole time), then turn them back to parallel. Repeat 10 times.
- Skater: Start in full plank position, balancing on your palms and toes. Step your left foot out to the left, planting it firmly on the ground with your knee bent. Then thread the right leg under the left, bringing it forward to tap the ground as you get into a modified side plank position. While balancing your body weight between your right hand and left leg, lift your hips and squeeze your left glute while extending your left hand up. Bring the left elbow and right knee toward each other as you hinge at the waist into a tuck position. Return to modified side plank position and repeat, alternating between modified side plank and tuck. Do 10 reps, then switch sides and repeat.
- Jump Twist: Stand with you feet together, hands in fists at the chest and elbows out. Jump as high as you can, twisting your hips to the left and your upper body to the right. Land and quickly repeat on the opposite side for one rep. Do eight reps.
Video: Amanda Russell's Hangover Workout: Coachella Style
Metipranolol Ophthalmic Reviews
Would You Join The Hairy Legs Club
Fashion News: Rachel Zoe, Richie Rich More
24 Cute Outfits For Fall Rainy Days
How to Play Widelands
The Benefits of Probiotics
3 health tips to improve your health if you work in an office
Pregnant Woman Crushes CrossFit-Inspired Photo Shoot
Strictly Darcey: Our September cover star lets us into her world
21 Recipes to Try if You Love Spicy Food
The 5 Most Stylish Hot Hatches
How to Have a Healthy Christian Relationship
How to Improve Marketing
Top 7 Beauty Benefits of Coconut Milk