Classic Mahogany Sour Cream Cake
Jan 2, 2012
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 15
unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tbsp. instant coffee granules
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Decoration: confectioners’ sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 13 x 9-in. baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Put 1 2⁄3 cups water, the cocoa and coffee in a small saucepan. Bring just to a boil, stirring with a whisk until well blended. Let cool.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer on high speed until well blended. Add eggs; beat until fluffy. On low speed, beat in cocoa mixture, then the flour just until blended. Pour into pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Remove to a wire rack; cool completely.
- To decorate: Place narrow strips of wax paper on servings and dust with confectioners' sugar; carefully lift off strips.
Video: Tone Liv, Rich Mahogany & Pryme Prolifik - Take The Cake (Produced By Basementunit)
Roger Federer accidentally hit himself in the face before losing ATP Finals match
Check out more leaked photos of the supposed Pixel 3 Lite from the source
Could You Be at Risk for Esophagitis
Oh, Boy: Is This the Era of the Designer Baby
Top 30 New Year’s Resolution Ideas For Men – Grab Ahold Of Greatness
How to Answer when Someone Asks How You Are
How to know if you’re an entrepreneur
Which Is Healthier: Broccoli Or Cauliflower
Pork Stew with Mustard Recipe
How to Design a Flower Pot
Everything You Need to Know About Brazil’s Next Big VacationSpot
Date: 06.12.2018, 14:31 / Views: 61272