Vigora Tablet Benefits And Review Hindi
Torasemide: instructions for use, indications, price
Composition and release form
The drug is presented in tablets with different content of the active component - torasemide in each: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 mg.
The drug has diuretic, saluretic, antihypertensive effects. The drug increases diuresis, helps eliminate edema, actively removing excess fluid from the body.
The advantages of Torasemide are the possibility of a long course, long action. In this case, the drug, in comparison with furosemide, to a lesser extent contributes to the development of hypokalemia.
Torasemide is advisable to use in the treatment of the following pathologies:
- essential hypertension - in a small dose of 2.5-5 mg;
- heart failure, accompanied by swelling - dosage 5,10, 20 mg is indicated;
- renal failure - in severe, edema and hypertension, it is advisable to use high doses: 50,100, 200 mg.
A course of treatment
The drug is taken orally, the tablets can be divided, while avoiding excessive grinding or chewing. The maximum therapeutic result is achieved when taking the funds in the morning with meals. The dosage and treatment regimen prescribed by the doctor, usually take a pill once a day.
With essential hypertension, it is desirable to begin treatment with a minimum effective dose (2.5 mg). If the therapeutic result is absent or insufficient, the rate is increased, but not more than 5 mg / day.
In the presence of swelling, Torasemide is indicated to be taken in a dosage of 5 mg / day with a gradual increase to 20 mg / day.
With chronic renal failure, the initial daily rate of 20 mg, perhaps a gradual increase, with a maximum dosage of 200 mg / day.
With a long course of therapy, it is important to monitor blood counts (electrolytes, creatinine, uric acid, etc.).
The negative effects of drug treatment include:
- pathologies of the heart and blood vessels (heart attack, angina, arrhythmia, thrombosis, anemia, etc.);
- dyspepsia, abnormal stools, increased liver activity, pancreatitis;
- hypercreatininemia, urinary retention, increased blood urea levels;
- tremor, dysfunctions of hearing and vision;
- intolerance reactions.
The use of the drug is prohibited when:
- intolerance to the ingredients;
- glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome;
- renal dysfunctions with anuria;
- violation of water and electrolyte balance;
- hepatic coma and precomatosis condition.
The drug is not prescribed to children, pregnant and lactating women.
Analogs and price
To analogues of Torasemide include:
The price of the drug depends on the concentration of the active ingredient and the number of tablets in the package: the average cost of 60 tablets of 5 mg is 170 rubles, 60 tablets of 10 mg is 350 rubles.
Video: Emergency medicines use in heart attack
Fruselac Tablet Full Review
Related newsHow to make a beautiful bracelet with the inscription Love
Chocolate Cake with Pears and Cinnamon
Запеченная в фольге речная рыба
Как красить модель самолета
Выбираем материал для отделки пола в прихожей
Совет 2: Какую игровую приставку лучше выбрать: PS3 или PS4
Как поддержать больного человека
How to dress the wedding bridegroom in 2019
Mascara for beginner makeup artists
When digging garlic